Select your country

Hello! We have noticed that you are visiting from the USA. To view your prices in US $ USD, please switch to our USA store.
se
us
Shoppa för Icke-Gravida hos Alie Street arrow

Din Shoppingbag:

Visa shoppingbag

Shoppingbag

Din shoppingbag är tom

Se shoppingbag & till kassan

Tiffany Rose

Sunday, April 21 2013

Tiffany Rose wins Queen's Award for Enterprise

We are THRILLED to announce that Tiffany Rose has been named as the winner of a Queen's Award for Enterprise 2013, in recognition of outstanding international sales of our British designed and manufactured special occasion maternity wear brand.

The Queen's Awards for Enterprise are the most prestigious accolades for businesses and individuals in the United Kingdom. The winners are selected on the recommendation of the British Prime Minister and announced each year on 21st April, Her Majesty The Queen's birthday.

Maternity wear label Tiffany Rose was founded by Tiffany London in 2003 and in ten years has grown from an idea sketched out on a kitchen table to a multi-million pound business employing 15 staff with customers in over 80 countries worldwide.

With a range encompassing special occasion, evening wear and maternity bridal wear, every piece in the Tiffany Rose collection is designed and manufactured in Britain.

Tiffany London, Founder and Creative Director at Tiffany Rose said:

"Given our 100% commitment to quality manufacturing in Britain it's a huge honour for us to receive this award from Her Majesty the Queen.

There is no higher support we could wish for and we could not be more thrilled with what we have achieved to date, or more excited about the opportunities for future growth - both at home in the UK and in our thriving international markets."

Kategorier: Historique, Awards,

« Föregående: Royal maternity style on show (Mar, 11th 2013)

» Nästa: Sparkling in Twilight (Apr 26th, 2013)

Comments (0)

Lägg till dina kommentarer

Namn (Obligatoriskt, kommer att tryckas)
E-postadress (Obligatoriskt, kommer inte att tryckas)
Kommentar
Please tick the checkbox below:

Om Tiffany Rose

Tiffany Rose vill ge dig möjligheten att ha på dig snygga, eleganta, vackra och välgjorda kläder under graviditeten.
» Mer...

Bloggarkiv

Tillverkad i Storbritannien

Kläder från Tiffany Rose designas och tillverkas i Storbritannien, och det är något som vi är mycket stolta över.

Tiffany Rose kollektion designas och tillverkas i Storbritannien.
Läs mer...

Nyhetsbrev via e-post

Prenumerera för att få uppdateringar

4.84 Average

2784 Reviews

Isabel Gobernado

Beatifull dress. Fast delivery with no incidence. I would repeat

Posted 5 hours ago

Tamsin Howells

Great selection of dresses, parcel received in plenty of time and dress looked great on.

Posted 2 days ago

Sarah Manley

I wrote with an enquiry about a dress I was thinking of buying, and I had an extended email conversation with someone from customer service, who was very helpful and answered all my questions. It was a totally pleasant experience.

Posted 2 days ago

Sylvia Rowlands

The three dresses I bought were for gifts, one for my daughter in law and two for my niece. All dresses are beautiful, true to size and looked fabulous on,

Posted 3 days ago

Fiona Tweedie

Customer services provided help with how the dresses fitted, making choosing the right size really easy to establish. Then, the return process was great to get the perfect wedding dress third time lucky, which was quite an ask at 8 and a half months pregnant. Thank you.

Posted 3 days ago

Beata Nowakowska

Excellent service!

Posted 3 days ago

Audrey Wilson

Excellent service dress is beautiful my daughter was very happy with the style of dress as it was very discreet for feeding her baby . The team kept me informed when there was a slight delay in dispatch

Posted 5 days ago

Gemma Moore

I am extremely happy with my dress from Tiffany Rose. It fits perfectly, is beautiful quality and the delivery service was amazing! I ordered my dress on the Tuesday and it arrived in Adelaide on the Friday, which never happens! The customer service was spot on.

Posted 5 days ago

Lotte Nieuwenhuis

Dresses are just like the pictures!

Posted 6 days ago

Gabrielle Jigau

fast shipping and return. was unhappy with the colour of the first one, but love the one I exchanged it for. Beautiful dress.

Posted 6 days ago

Stefanie Ohlemann

Das Kleid ist einfach wunderschön und hat wirklich gut gepasst. Ein schönes Gefühl beim tragen. Einfach ein tolles Kleid wo man sich mit Babybauch sehr wohl drin fühlt.

Posted 1 week ago

Benjamin Johnson

Great service! Very nice dress!

Posted 1 week ago

Farah El-Sbahi

The customer service by Samantha was fantastic. She made the returns I had a very smooth process and was very helpful. I also love the dress I kept - thank you!

Posted 1 week ago

Jo-Anna LEOCADIE

Thanks to Tiffany Rose for helping to make this day so special. My dress was wonderful !

Posted 1 week ago

Mark Siket

I absolutely love Tiffany Rose! My order came in earlier then expected and the dress fit perfectly. This was the second time purchasing from Tiffany Rose. 3 years ago I purchased my wedding dresses from here and fell in love. This time I had a wedding to attend and again I wasn’t disappointed. I feel beautiful every time!

Posted 1 week ago

Suzanne Wood

I was first impressed with how quickly I received my order after purchase. This gave me quite a peace of mind in case something didn't work with the dress. Second, when I wore the dress this weekend, I was so comfortable and it fit perfectly. The only thing I would improve on would be the sash - I think it needs something to hold it in place other than a bow. I had to make my bow really tight in order for it to stay fitted.

Posted 1 week ago

Inga Buedinger

Quick delivery, seize fit perfectly, high quality

Posted 1 week ago

Helen Gleed

Overall I was happy with the dress however, the silk belt that came with it did not stay in position and kept slipping so I had to have it sewn on. It wasn't ideal and perhaps the overall design needs to be looked as you wouldn't not wear the belt, it completes the dress and without it, the dress looks a bit casual.

Posted 1 week ago

CANELA MEZZOMO

It was a perfect "online shop" experience, the dress is amazing fit perfect into my new shape and has a outstanding quality

Posted 1 week ago

Carrie Kirk

The dress is very comfortable and not too short. The fabric is nice and flattering.

Posted 1 week ago

Sue Marsh

Presented in a very impressive beautiful box, well received by my daughter

Posted 2 weeks ago